Valencia, November 28th, 2023 At the end of an extraordinary MotoGP season, Prima Pramac Racing is pleased to share the renewal of the long-lasting partnership with Motul, with a three
The main models of the Pramac offer, under the GTW Series, featuring long-running and super silent characteristics, represent today the core design to respond to the telecom application’s power needs.
The GTW Series presents a wide range of power solutions from 10kVA up to 70 kVA.
• AC single or three phases, 50Hz or 60Hz
• DC fix or variable speed
• Water cooling
• Anti-theft hinges and screws
• Metal fuel tank
• Weatherproof enclosure
• Double large doors, on each side, for easy service and maintenance
• Automatic control panel
On Grid Site Application
Bad Grid Site Application
Off Grid Site Application
AC Electric Output
DC Electric Output
• Affordable investment: low CAPEX solution
• Easy transportation by truck or pick-up
• Retrofit super silent enclosure up to 65 dB(A) @1m
• Several metal fuel tank capacities: from 80 litres up to 2000 litres
• Longer maintenance intervals up to 1000hr kit free maintenance on selected models
The GTW Series is specifically designed to be integrated with two specific modules :
• Super Silent module
• Long Running module
The Super Silent range is specifically designed for urban areas where low noise emissions are required:
• Additional noise attenuators improving air inlet/ outlet soundproofing and performances
• Super silent modules can be transported and installed on site
Long Running models have been designed to increase running time, allowing to reduce refuelling frequency with operating cost saving up to 50%.
The modular designs allow transporting the genset & the extended fuel tank separately and assembled on site.
The 2023 MotoGP season has come to an end! The Prima Pramac Racing Team has worked extremely hard this year and has been fighting until the very end. This may
Prima Pramac Racing becomes the first ever Independent Team to win the overall teams’ Championship. The year has already been remarkable, with Jorge Martín contending for the riders’ Championship. Collectively,