Haldenwang, 15.02.2024 – Pramac and Allgäu Batterie sign cooperation agreement • In an extended region around the Allgäu, Allgäu Batterie will offer commercial battery storage systems from Pramac as a
Hybrid Power Module
Allows the use of smaller generator that runs for shorter time, lowering service and refuelling needs, in order to give a longer and more efficient life to the machines.
• All-in-one enclosure, compact solution
• Innovative and unique solution for a mobile hybrid generator
• Combination of diesel AC genset with hybrid power module (HPM, batteries and power electronic converter)
• Advanced power electronic DC/AC conversion with Li-ion batteries
• Advanced Stage V engine technology
• HVO approved motor
Reduced Fuel Consumption
Automatic control panel
Innovative control system that allows work with 6 different operating modes in order to have the most efficient, reliable and suitable power supply on site.
• JB: just battery, silent mode for load below HPM nominal power
• ECO: genset is switched on over a programmable power threshold: below this threshold just the HPM supplies the load
• FULL: genset always on, the battery stores as much energy as possible, ready to provide power in case of load peaks
• BATTERY CHARGE MODE: dedicated plug for battery charging from the grid
• EPS: battery always full; genset supplies power to the load and HPM as backup power
• JE: just engine mode
All-in-one: Diesel, Hybrid, Plug in
The GRW Hybrid series is a Hybrid genset in a compact all-in-one package. It is efficient, reliable and reduces significantly the OPEX, with a vast choice of available operating modes that allow the correct selection according to site specificities, such as, events, constructions, working sites or city centers.
The hybrid philosophy of this rental solution has many advantages for the operators, such as:
• Avoid running diesel genset with low loads
• Best efficiency when needed
• Covering power peaks, with batteries
• Reducing fuel consumption and CO2 emissions up to 50% (with typical load profiles for construction sites)
• Lowering noise emissions
Don’t miss the GRW Hybrid video!
Comunicato stampa 16 Gennaio 2024 Riunitisi nella giornata di ieri, l’Assemblea e il Consiglio della Fondazione ITS Energia e Ambiente hanno nominato Niccolò Borracchini, Corporate General Manager di Pramac,
Valencia, November 28th, 2023 At the end of an extraordinary MotoGP season, Prima Pramac Racing is pleased to share the renewal of the long-lasting partnership with Motul, with a three