A perfect weekend for Team Prima Pramac Racing conquering MotoGP World Championship race in San Marino. Jorge Martín takes everything he can at Misano: pole position with track record, victory in
Hybrid Power Module
Allows the use of smaller generator that runs for shorter time, lowering service and refuelling needs, in order to give a longer and more efficient life to the machines.
• All-in-one enclosure, compact solution
• Innovative and unique solution for a mobile hybrid generator
• Combination of diesel AC genset with hybrid power module (HPM, batteries and power electronic converter)
• Advanced power electronic DC/AC conversion with Li-ion batteries
• Advanced Stage V engine technology
• HVO approved motor
Reduced Fuel Consumption
Automatic control panel
Innovative control system that allows work with 6 different operating modes in order to have the most efficient, reliable and suitable power supply on site.
• JB: just battery, silent mode for load below HPM nominal power
• ECO: genset is switched on over a programmable power threshold: below this threshold just the HPM supplies the load
• FULL: genset always on, the battery stores as much energy as possible, ready to provide power in case of load peaks
• BATTERY CHARGE MODE: dedicated plug for battery charging from the grid
• EPS: battery always full; genset supplies power to the load and HPM as backup power
• JE: just engine mode
All-in-one: Diesel, Hybrid, Plug in
The GRW Hybrid series is a Hybrid genset in a compact all-in-one package. It is efficient, reliable and reduces significantly the OPEX, with a vast choice of available operating modes that allow the correct selection according to site specificities, such as, events, constructions, working sites or city centers.
The hybrid philosophy of this rental solution has many advantages for the operators, such as:
• Avoid running diesel genset with low loads
• Best efficiency when needed
• Covering power peaks, with batteries
• Reducing fuel consumption and CO2 emissions up to 50% (with typical load profiles for construction sites)
• Lowering noise emissions
Don’t miss the GRW Hybrid video!
Pramac will attend EES/InterSolar Europe, the leading exhibition for solar, batteries and energy storage systems, as REFUstor and Pramac brand, signing the evolution to a solid and leading company that
From April 17th to May 19th, the Murcia Mobile Days 2023 took place at the Spanish facility of Pramac Generac in Murcia, Spain. The event offered an immersive product-focus experience